it's my life
Thursday, June 28, 2007
Thinking about that NEXT tattoo...heaven help me!!
For anyone that does not yet know...I could eat my weight in baked cheetos.....and Chester cheetah is pretty cool.....just a thought.
Create your own visitor map!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Frugal in Houston
Pastafarian from birth
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2008
(6)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(5)
▼
2007
(121)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(18)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(17)
▼
June
(16)
Great July start
This put my mind at ease....
Good Friday Laugh
Thinking about that NEXT tattoo...heaven help me!!
Let's talk about PAIN........
Least I forget....Happy GAY Pride!!!!!!!!
Late Night Poker
ninja time..in our living room.....
Hello Kitty Hell
What was I thinking????
Time to (once again!!) wear black....
www.sparkpeople.com
Long game.....
Excellent
Great Email from Management
Should I wait a month??
►
May
(18)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(3)
►
2006
(145)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(3)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(23)
►
May
(27)
►
April
(24)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(20)
►
January
(20)
Links
Google
Miriam's Blog
No comments:
Post a Comment