Alright, it is now time to take this "poker" habit of mine just a tad bit more seriously.I work. A lot. A minimum of at least 64 hours a week. And I travel quite a bit for work. I spend not nearly enough time with the love of my life, Miriam. She puts up with me and my poker habit. God love her. I know I do.
I don't log my hours of play, my win/loss ratio, my +EV (I know what +EV stands for, but not how to track it), basically I don't record anything. All that is about to change. I want to take this habit/love of mine to a "higher" level. I can't even remember when I started to play poker online. Maybe Miriam can remember...
Anyway.........I am going to post how much money I have in each account and I have decided that I will not put any more money into any online poker site. I either make these amounts increase, or I lose it all.......if that happens, I will take off 1 full year (that's right, ONE FULL YEAR!!!!) and read (more) poker books, meditate, and basically regroup.
So, here goes.....
Absolute 36.10 (deposited 50.00)
Bodog 137.00 (deposited 50.00) (withdrew 692.00)
Full Tilt 53.30 (deposited 50.00)
Noble 6.65 (deposited 100.00, eons ago!!)
Pacific 15.13 (deposited 50.00)
Party Poker 2.50 (deposited 50.00)
Poker.com 13.84 (deposited 25.00)
PokerRoom 45.65 (deposited 50.00)
PokerStars 43.00 (deposited 40.00)
PokerTime 50.27 (deposited 50.00)
TigerGaming .89 (deposited 50.00) don't ask, but they do have .04 tourneys
Titan 64.38 (deposited 50.00)
Total amounts 468.71 (total amount deposited = 615)
So, I have deposited $615, withdrew $692, and I have $468.71 in all my accounts, which means I am up $548.71. It could be worse. I could be down.
Actually, I am amazed at this figure. Wow.
No comments:
Post a Comment