Tuesday, May 08, 2007

I was drugged!!!!! And still won!!

I have such a hard time sleeping that sometimes I take a Advil PM (Benadryl you know) and I go to sleep right away. Well, last night I took one at 9:30 and then joined this Sit n Go. I was barely awake to play it.......I kept falling asleep! You can see how late I played.......maybe I should play when I am real tired!! I don't think so.......

Date: Mon May 7 23:54:00 2007
From: PokerStars Support
[ Add to Address Book | Block Address | Report as Spam ]
To: tonitigress@iwon.com
Subject: Results for PokerStars Tournament 49745621


PokerStars Tournament #49745621, No Limit Hold'em
Buy-In: $20.00/$2.00
9 players
Total Prize Pool: $180.00
Tournament started - 2007/05/07 - 22:49:16 (ET)

Dear WLDWLDWMN,

You finished the tournament in 1st place.
A $90.00 award has been credited to your Real Money account.


Congratulations!
Thank you for participating.

No comments: