
This day seems no different than any other.
I woke up, that's always good.
It is a new year, full of New Year's resolutions (that will most likely not be kept!) Yet, each year we make them. I'm going to lose weight, work out, eat better, smile more, save more money, be more frugal, etc., etc., etc.
I am no different this year, than last. Oh, there is one thing; I HAVE GAINED 60 POUNDS. Pure lard. I have become the fat ass I never wanted to be. Alas, I must do something about this small (haha) problem. Miriam is going to photograph everything she eats and post it on a blog.......hmmmmm..........I believe I will copy that idea!
For some unexplained reason, in the last year or so, I have gotten bit by the on-line poker bug. It was a really big bite.
Soooooooo, I will be sharing my food exploits with the world (in hopes of loosing my extra large backside), but , more importantly, I will be sharing my poker exploits with the world. Now we are talking!
Speaking of, just 2 nights ago I had the pleasure of playing in a $5.00 buy in a MTT (multi table tournament) with 192 of my unclosest friends from around the globe. I took 2nd place after 3 hours and cashed out for $192.00. The picture above is proof......I am POKERMONSTER. Yes, you really get the money! This is not a scam.......the gambling world has it's own version of PayPal (how a lot of people pay on eBay) called Neteller. You deposit your money with Neteller, and they deposit to the off shore casino of your choice. I just cleared that whole money thing right up, I'm sure.
Let me back up a sec..........on Dec. 14, 2005 I played in a $10.00 buy in a MTT with 476 unknown people.....I came in 3rd after 5 1/2 hours and cashed out for $500.00. Loving the poker!!!!
Back to the food, I ran across some good looking donuts this morning, but actually refrained from eating one...I didn't want to have to go get my camera and take a picture. I think I am going to lose weight.
Happy, healthy year.
2 comments:
This is, quite possibly, the best blog ever!!!!!!!! Love you honey.
Well! I never knew you had a blog. It's about time. Can't wait to see the pics. Love you right back. L.
Post a Comment