it's my life
Sunday, January 29, 2006
What doesn't belong?
Needless to say, I have tried to be good on my diet.......but from these pictures, what do you think??? Pick a fat animal, and that is who I am relating to at this time. The cartoon
is
very funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Frugal in Houston
Pastafarian from birth
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2008
(6)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(5)
►
2007
(121)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(18)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(17)
►
June
(16)
►
May
(18)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(3)
▼
2006
(145)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(3)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(23)
►
May
(27)
►
April
(24)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(20)
▼
January
(20)
What doesn't belong?
Should I go?, or should I stay?
A girl has gotta have a dream............My chip h...
Visit from "Fargo" land
Hot Hot Hot
Neighbor's flower, my lemons
Save The Day
Lemons that appear to be Oranges
THE LETTER....FINALLY
Useful information
Thought for the day
Boy, do I have big breasts!
What IS Good in Victoria, Texas
I found aliens!!!!
Bolian or Andorian?? That is the Question......
Good diet day :)
I Was Born Under THE Lucky Star
This is harder than it looks.......
My first day of food
And so it begins...........
Links
Google
Miriam's Blog
No comments:
Post a Comment