Wednesday, January 11, 2006

THE LETTER....FINALLY






O.K., so I am 47 years old......I look younger, don't I?? I have never, ever received a letter from a member of my family....Until yesterday. Drum roll please............My cousin, or 2nd cousin, or 3rd, I don't really know what number she is, sent me a letter! She talked about the weather in England ( a lot of rain), and her family. It was GREAT!!!!!! Now, I have to write her back. My life could possibly be comprised of one to two complete volumes of crazy stories and life mishaps. Where shall I start??

Truth, I did get a letter from my dad when I tried to "off" myself (I think I was 22 or 23 years old). He talked a lot about smelling the flowers, etc., etc. I don't count that letter.

1 comment:

Hannen said...

You know, I don't think I've ever heard you talk about your family. You often ask about mine. I suppose you'll be working Saturday when I come by. When are we going to see each other again..face to face? Miss you. L.