it's my life
Thursday, May 18, 2006
Paid $5.00 to play, won $71.00
Came in third!! Out of 121 people.....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Frugal in Houston
Pastafarian from birth
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2008
(6)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(5)
►
2007
(121)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(18)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(17)
►
June
(16)
►
May
(18)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(3)
▼
2006
(145)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(3)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(23)
▼
May
(27)
One before bed
Bubble Girl....Grrrrrrrrrr
I'm in
quote from Joe Speakers blog....
"Phat" class is almost here
It's official, I am a whore!!
Going to a final....
What is it they say..."A picture speaks a thousand...
Tripjax got questions, I got answers
I'm plagiarizing, and not apologizing for it
Screen shots........galore
Paid $5.00 to play, won $71.00
17 people left
In the Beginning
A NEW DAY, a new game
GREAT way to start the day!!
Poker, poker, poker!!
"Happy Mother's Day!!"
One more before sleep
Fun with 258 of my closest friends
Who is the "Smart" one in the picture??
Ror Ruth's Eyes ONLY
1st and 3rd
Just one more game ...... :)
One more time :)
I LOVE THIS GAME
Found my place in the poker world
►
April
(24)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(20)
►
January
(20)
Links
Google
Miriam's Blog
No comments:
Post a Comment