Saturday, May 20, 2006

Screen shots........galore


It has come to my attention (and anyboby else that reads this blog) that there is very little to this blog, short of multiple screen shots, from a lot of different poker sites. Perhaps I should actually "talk" about poker. Nah. I think I will just continue showing screen shots........I do not have the "written word" gene. I do have the "spoken word" gene. In abundance. To the regret of any and all people around me.

For instance.

I am getting my credentials at a local hospital, so I had to send letters, CV, etc. I received a letter stating that on my CV there is a lack of information between the years of 1977 to 1981. WTF. I was 19 years old!!!! I was doing what any 19 year old living in S. California was doing. Drugs. Lots of them.

Now, do I really what to share that with a "Institution of Higher Learning", i.e., hospital. I think not. Sooooooo, I came up with this "factoid".............

Dear Credentialing Department,

Between the years of 1977 and 1981 I was the driver of the Oscar Mayer Wienermobile. That's right, I drove that dog across country, from coast to coast. I made little children smile.

Yea, that's right. Little children. Smiling. What a picture.

So sorry to say, but I was a contract worker. My boss had a coronary attack (probably from the free dogs) and died in Fargo, North Dakota. I have no proof of this employment, except of course, for all the memories of those happy children.

2 comments:

Hannen said...

Oh yeah! I believe that! Probably the only real weiner you've ever really dealt with. Love you.

Hannen said...

Aren't you ever going to post again?