Sunday, May 21, 2006

Tripjax got questions, I got answers

1. What is the biggest mistake people make at a NL table?
Not being able to lay down big hands.

2. What is the biggest mistake people make at a Limit table?
I have not played enough to know.

3. Why do you play poker?
Let's just say I have a obsessive/compulsive personality. That should cover it.

4. If you weren't playing poker, what would you be doing?
Reading. Spending time with my girlfriend/partner.

5. What is your favorite poker book and why?
"Getting Started in Hold'Em" by Ed Miller, why, because I am just getting started!

6. Who is your favorite poker player and why?
Jennifer Harman; just an awesome poker player

7. Which poker player do you dislike the most and why?
I have to "steal" someone else's answer her, but Vince Van Patten is an absolute IDIOT. And why "All In" magazine did a story on him is a total mystery to me. Wasted ink.

8. Do your coworkers know about your blog?
Some do.

9. What is the most you have won in a cash game or MTT (both live and online)?
Live - Cash game, about $50.00, I don't play that many cash games. No MTT live. I live in the Bible belt, no gambling deep in the heart of Texas. Online - Cash game, about $20.00, I play very low limit, .10/.25. MTT- 497.00.

10. What is the most you have lost in a cash game or in one day total (both live and online)?
Online- one day total, give or take $50.00.

11. Who was your first poker blog read?
Dr. Pauly

12. What satisfies you more, your aces holding up for a big pot or a bluff working for a big pot?
A bluff that holds up is sooooo sweet!

13. Why do you blog?
Good question, possibly because I have a very limited memory.

14. Do you read blogs from an RSS reader like bloglines or do you visit each blog?
I don't know what RSS is, so I would have to say I read individual blogs. Only on the weekends.

15. Would you rather play poker for a living than do what you currently do for a living?
In my perfect world, play poker for a living. But, I do love what I do.

16. Do you wear a tin foil hat on occasion?
Only when I think there is a possible alien attack on the horizon.

17. If you had to pin it down to one specific trait, what does a great poker player have (or do) that separates them from an average player?
The ability to lay down a great hand.

18. Is Drizz the coolest person on the planet for naming his baby Vegas?
Sure.

19. What is your primary poker goal and are you close to accomplishing it?
Play in the WSOP, or to win a boat load of money. Not even remotely close.

20. What is your primary online site and why?
Poker Stars, I like the layout, I can always find a SNG to join.

21. What site do you dislike and why?
UB. I have never liked it, don't know why, just don't.

1 comment:

TripJax said...

Good stuff.

check www.bloglines.com to learn about rss readers...they make reading blogs easier...