Monday, August 06, 2007

21 hours non-stop

What in the hell was I thinking????

I worked two (count them 2!!!) 16 hour shifts and then got 4 hours sleep before embarking on our vacation.......that's right, got to sleep at 11 pm, up at 4 am to get to the airport, then did not get to bed untill 11:30 pm Vegas time, which would be 1:30 am Houston time.......

I repeat...what in the hell was I thinking??????

Miriam and I did no bodily damage to each other, I think we were just too tired.

Now, back to vacation.....Penn and Teller were GREAT. 5th row center. Pretty amazing stuff. The little guy (Teller) is a phenominal magician.

This morning we go meet with the Marriott folks who will try to high pressure sell us a Marriott time share.....which of course, we will not just say no, but HELL NO. Thanks anyway. We do get 3 $25.00 food gift certificates for Treasure Island. We will go there directly after the 2 hour high pressure sales attack. I think I will finally GET TO PLAY SOME LIVE POKER TODAY.

It is Monday and the both of us are not working.








Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!

No comments: