Where shall I begin.......
Never: What Miriam and I said to each other when we saw a man dressed to the nines in Star Trek "stuff". "Never" means he is never going to get laid. NEVER.
Basement Never: Read above, but add he lives in his parents basement.
Scooters: We have never seen so many overweight people in one place before. Not just overweight, but scooter overweight. We actually saw people with crutches due to fat, not a foot or leg injury. We are soooooo committed to being back to "Eating for Life". If a reminder is needed, we will return to another "GEEK" convention.
Potatoes: I have never been offered so many potatoes in my life. Morning, noon and night. Came with every single meal. We were on vacation............
People knew what Miriams' tattoo meant. Everyone knew the meaning. Several people thought it was a temporary tattoo.
Thursday, August 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment