
Miriam could not be any happier...she is suck a geek. The STAR TREK convention is today. To celebrate this momentous occasion we are both wearing shorts to show off our body art. Hers is a bit more STAR TREK in nature. Mine is a cereal box character. But it's GRRREAT!!!!!!
Yesterday I got to play poker. Joined the $60 buy in over Planet Hollywood at 9am, right across the street from our Timeshare :) Needless to say I busted out earlier than I would of liked to. But fun never the less.
Miriam and I went over to Luxor, Excaliber (played 3 card poker w/Miriam) and then went to have lunch at Treasure Island. Great day.
I then joined in the $35.00 buy in Ladies tournament, again at Planet Hollywood at 9 pm, which would make it 11 pm for me. No worries. I can stay awake to play poker!!! I lasted through the first brake, then the blinds got to be 1000 and 500. My KQ did not hold up against the AJ that put me all in. But I had fun.
It was 10:30 pm and I didn't want to go back and wake up Miriam just yet, so I gambled. My $20 grew to $168.00. Not too bad. Wheel of Fortune slots. Got to love them.

Create your own visitor map!
No comments:
Post a Comment